Q: Wow, Kathryn! I did your Soulmate Bootcamp, and I’m now faced with what you call a “quality problem”
I’ve met the hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on and we’ve been on a couple of dates
But I’m completely intimidated by him. He feels WAY out of my league!!!!
It’s a miracle I’ve gotten through two dates with him, and we have another one coming up this weekend
How can I not blow it with him? I’m sure he’s going to lose interest any minute, especially with me acting all nervous and stuff
What can I do? I’d be so grateful for your input – thank you!
A: Almost every single I’ve worked with is occasionally intimidated by someone they find attractive
And yet, that person is the most likely to be their soulmate (and this guy may be yours)
Remember that you will have crackling chemistry with your One, so it’s a really good sign that you are super attracted to this man
The good news is no one is out of your league. We are all equal.
The solution is:
• get rid of the idea that he’s above you
• elevate yourself to a place where he is NOT out of reach for you
• I would look for ways to boost your self-esteem so you feel worthy of him
• being self-conscious is kind of selfish – it’s all about YOU
• so instead focus on him and your connection together
• this should get you out of the worst of your intimidation
I bless you for getting the HOT love you deserve – get used to it because you do GET THIS